Pistachio Pretzel Brownies with Toasted Marshmallow, Salted Caramel Drizzle and Vanilla Pistachio Ice Cream, Sprinkled with Halloween Fatty Sundays Pretzels
For Chocolate Brownies:
- 1/2 cup light olive oil
- 16 ounces Ghirardelli unsweetened chocolate chips, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 teaspoons espresso powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups crushed Fatty Sundays pistachio pretzels
Need 6 roaster size marshmallows for the filling.
For Pistachio-Vanilla Ice Cream:
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3/4 granulated sugar
- 2 cups heavy cream, divided (if you prefer a less creamy texture, use 1 cup heavy cream first and then in the final step substitute with heavy whipping cream or half and half)
- Pinch of salt
- 6 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup crushed Fatty Sundays pistachio pretzels
- Place 1/2 of the brownie batter at the bottom of the square pan.
- Pour an even layer of Fatty Sundays Pistachio pretzels on top.
- Take 6 roaster size marshmallows and cut them into thirds.
- Place 16 of the marshmallows and set them tightly into the pan. Take the remaining marshmallows and cut them into smaller pieces to fit them in the gaps between the marshmallows.
- Pour the rest of the chocolate brownie batter over the marshmallows.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- The top of the brownie will become crispy and the marshmallows will rise up. The inside will be gooey, but that’s the best part!
- Allow the brownie to cool for a few minutes before moving it out of the pan.
- Place one brownie square on serving plate (best served warm – easily warm up on microwave for 30 seconds or in oven at 200F degrees for 10 minutes).
- Drizzle a tablespoon of salted caramel sauce on top.
- Top with a generous scoop of ice cream.
- Sprinkle crushed Fatty Sundays Halloween pretzels on top!