Pretty In Pink Cake Pops
- 1 (18 ounce) cake mix, desired flavor, prepared according to package
- 2-3 eggs (or whatever your package calls for)
- 1/3 cup oil (or whatever your package calls for)
- 1/2 (16 ounce) can frosting, any flavor, store bought
- 7 ounces pink chocolate candy melts (or any flavor you like)
- candy sprinkles
- Fatty Sundays Pretty In Pink pretzels
Bake cake according to package and let cool.
Crumble entire cake in food processor, in batches if necessary, and empty into mixing bowl.
Mix in 1/2 can of store bought frosting or equal amount of homemade frosting until a dough forms (tends to be easiest by hand).
Scoop and form into one inch balls, easiest if using a small cookie scooper.
Melt pink candy melts according to package.
For each cake pop, first dip the very end of a Fatty Sundays Pretty In Pink pretzel into the melted candy coating and insert about half way into cake ball).
Chill uncoated cake pops for at least 1 hour.
Re-melt pink candy melts, and coat the cake pops one by one, dipping one side and turning to coat completely.
After coated, stand the cake pop up in the styrofoam block or shirt box and decorate with sprinkles and crushed Fatty Sundays pretzels before coating is set.
For a cute presentation, insert into lollipop treat bags and secure with a twistie tie or ribbon.
You can also decorate with drizzled chocolate or candy melts, in whatever color you choose.