5 Tips for Your Next Dinner Party:
- Remember to enjoy the party: a tense host makes for tense guests. Wear something you feel comfortable in, cook something you really love and invite your favorite people. And have a glass of wine as you cook!
- Be Prepared: adopt the Boy Scout motto and everything will go according to plan! There is bound to be a last-minute guest who is gluten-free, vegan or has food allergies. Keep a stocked pantry for situations like these.
- When in doubt, twinkle lights: these are inexpensive, cute and festive! They’re a great way to spruce up a small space and lend a great, cozy atmosphere to your party.
- A dessert bar: stop waiting for your souffle to rise or your pastry to crisp. Set up a table with lots of store bought sweets & treats instead. This eliminates a lot of hassle for you as the host and makes a fun activity for your guests!
- Treat your guests…to Fatty Sundays! Our pretzels make great placeholders or even name cards at dinner parties and double as a fun favor.