We don’t need a reason to put color into any and every dessert and neither do you! Below are 10 fun ideas for incorporating rainbow sprinkles into your next sweet treat!
10 festive ways to use rainbow sprinkles:
- Funfetti Sugar Cookies
- Cake Batter Blondies
- Funfetti Buttermilk Pancakes
- Rainbow Cake Pops
- You can even use it in oatmeal!
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Roll Funfetti Cake
- Homemade Funfetti Coffee Creamer
- And of course, the classic Funfetti Cake – this time try making it from scratch instead of from a box!
- Last but not least, a funfetti manicure. We know it’s not edible, but it definitely looks good enough to eat!